Professional Simple Hygiene Clean & PolishGet a Professional Simple Hygiene Clean & Polish, for just £33!
- One voucher per patient
- Multiples may be purchased as gifts
- Call to book your appointment quoting your voucher code
- 24 hour's notice of cancellation required or your voucher will become void
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment to complete your registration forms
- Valid until 26th September 2015
- Located in St Helier, Opposite The Opera House
- Appointment with their thorough, gentle dentists, Dr. Carla Aleixo or Dr Pedro Alves
@smile offers an exciting alternative to the traditional dental hygienist in Jersey
To see a hygienist in Jersey and get your teeth cleaned or whitened you have to see a dentist first and appointments don’t always fit in with our busy lifestyles and workloads. Waiting lists can be long.
For a limited time to introduce and promote their new dentists Dr. Carla Aleixo & Dr Pedro Alves, you can have a professional dental hygiene clean at @smile dental clinic (opposite the opera house). @smile dental clinic is excited to introduce their new dentists Dr. Carla Aleixo & Dr Pedro Alves, who are both gentle, caring and thorough dentists who are especially great with nervous people.
Please contact them to get professional advice on improving your smile. Book an appointment easily at a time to suit you (Please see opening times below).
This promotion takes account of the General Dental Council’s guidelines for professionals by putting the interests of patients first and foremost, and clearly defining the terms of the agreement.
What their offer includes:
- A basic dental examination/consultation by a dentist including a review of existing dental work and a proposal of any needed work
- A professional basic hygiene clean and polish and oral hygiene and gum assessment
- Oral cancer screening
- Gum health screening
- Bite and jaw joint assessment
- Tooth whitening assessment and suitability
IMPORTANT where necessary recommendations will be made and are not included in the cost of this offer
- Digital computerised photographs (Full Set) where required
- Digital computerised small X-rays if clinically necessary
- Large computerised full mouth X-ray if clinically necessary
- A more comprehensive dental examination to provide you with an outline treatment plan including, where possible, options that reflect different budget points. Of the options provided, they will highlight the necessary versus recommended treatments
- Referral to an appropriate specialist or clinician if necessary
Following your visit, you will be provided with written details of any recommendations from which you can make an informed choice. You will be under no pressure or obligation to accept treatment from @smile dental, although should you wish, a range of options based on your budget and needs can be provided. Full terms and conditions of business apply. Customers under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Valid proof of age may be required.
Take a look at some testimonials for @smile dental clinic by clicking here.
Monday – Thursday 8 am -7 pm
Friday 8 am-6 pm Saturday 8 am-5pm
@smile dental clinic
14 Gloucester Street
Tel: (01534) 745467