Teeth whitening only £99, from @smile dental clinic. Enjoy a brighter whiter smile£99.00 Instead of £295.00 for a thorough dental examination & whitening kit!
- New patients only or not a patient in the last 24 months
- One voucher per patient
- Multiples may be purchased as gifts
- Call to book your appointment quoting your voucher code
- 24 hour's notice of cancellation required or your voucher will become void
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment to complete your registration forms
- Appointments must be booked before 28th November 2015
- Custom made whitening trays made from moulds of your teeth
- Eight tubes of home whitening gel - Opalescence 16%
- Includes a Professional dental & tooth whitening examination by a dentist
- Located in St Helier, opposite The Opera House
Teeth whitening is the number one dental cosmetic treatment in the UK today. The difference this can make to your face, your smile and your confidence is amazing. We want you to have a beautiful white smile and enjoy the benefits this can bring.
Why have tooth whitening?
Teeth darken with age and also discolour with lifestyle habits such as smoking, drinking cola or red wine and eating strong coloured foods such as curries. Having a discoloured smile can look dull and ageing and our tooth whitening can lift these stains and discolourations and transform your smile. Home whitening will whiten teeth in 3 out of 4 cases.
With Home whitening – you are in control
We recommend home whitening with our individual customised trays and gel syringes because you can whiten your teeth gradually and keep going until you are happy with the colour. You will see the difference as the days go by. Once at the whiteness you are happy with you can keep your trays and use them at a later date to top up your whitening. You are able to purchase additional syringes from us, which will be great for maintaining your new smile. Home whitening can be done in the comfort of your own home at a time and pace to suit you – a great way to whiten your teeth.
Is teeth whitening safe?
All products we use comply with the most up to date regulations and standards and are completely safe. Some patients do experience slight sensitivity but this usually passes within 24 hours. We will examine you for your suitability for tooth whitening before you commence your treatment.
This offer is for a limited time only and to introduce and promote their new dentist Dr. Carla Aleixo & Dr Perdro Alves, at @smile dental clinic (opposite the Opera House). Dr. Carla Aleixo & Dr Pedro Alves are gentle, caring and thorough dentists who is especially great with nervous people.
Watch the “How whitening works, video”
What their offer includes:
- Professional Tooth whitening assessment and suitability
- A Professional dental examination/consultation by a dentist including a review of existing dental work and a proposal of any needed work
- Digital computerised small X-rays if clinically necessary
- Oral cancer screening
- Gum health screening and hygiene recommendations
- Bite and jaw joint basic assessment
- Digital computerised photographs
- Referral to an appropriate specialist or clinician if necessary
- A follow up review appointment
If clinically necessary what may be charged for is
- Large computerised full mouth X-ray if clinically necessary
- Professional Dental Hygiene and Cleaning
- If recommended, any other dental treatment that you may wish to undertake. You will be provided with written details of any recommendations from which you can make an informed choice.
- You will be under no pressure or obligation to accept treatment from @smile dental, although should you wish, a range of options based on your budget and needs can be provided.
This promotion takes account of the General Dental Council’s guidelines for professionals by putting the interests of patients first and foremost, and clearly defining the terms of the agreement.
Full terms and conditions of business apply. Customers must be over 18 years old. Professional home whitening is not suitable for Children, Pregnant or Nursing mothers. If your teeth are deemed to be clinically unsuitable for tooth whitening you will be given a full refund of £99.
Take a look at some testimonials for @smile dental clinic by clicking here.
Monday – Thursday 8 am -7 pm
Friday 8 am-6 pm Saturday 8 am-5pm
@smile dental clinic
14 Gloucester Street
Tel: (01534) 745467