Fully Accredited Mindfulness DiplomaMindfulness Made Easy - Online Training Course With Certificate
- Voucher expires 31st May 2018
- To redeem your voucher you must email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Totally flexible and convenient - you choose when to study and how long for
- Unparalleled Support
- Easy to follow, even if you're completely new to the subject
- Start to make profound positive changes immediately
- Fully accredited course with Certificate
Here at the training academy of Renaissance Life Therapies, we have created a truly unique mindfulness course, designed for those people with a busy lifestyle. Renaissance Life Therapies are located in Harley Street, London, but are committed to providing quality online training, to the rest of the world. https://renaissancelifetherapies.com/
The course is written by Libby Seery. As well as being the founder of Renaissance Life Therapies, Libby is a psychotherapist, counsellor and a therapeutic life coach. She has appeared on TV and radio and has had a number of works published. https://renaissancelifetherapies.com/portfolio-item/libby-seery/
The course is hosted on our brand new learning management system and comes with lifetime access, including any updates to the course material. As a student of our online training academy, you’ll be part of an exclusive learning community, where you will have the opportunity to post discussions and topics, as well as being able to share information with other students also taking the course. As part of a bespoke learning experience, we also offer unlimited support from the course creator, as well as a certificate on completion of the course.
Our Mindfulness course will enable you to experience and enjoy, how it feels to live in the present moment. You will learn how to live with a clarity of mind, that is free from all distractions. Practicing Mindfulness can bring enormous benefits to your physical and emotional well-being.
When we live in a mindful way, we begin to appreciate the simple events of everyday life. This in turn, helps us to experience joy and pleasure in ways we may never have thought about. Mindfulness is also effective in the management of pain, both physical and emotional, bringing relief and comfort in those moments when life can be challenging. For lots of people, Mindfulness is a subject that can appear quite daunting or difficult to understand, but that couldn’t be further from the truth.
Our Mindfulness course is not only easy to understand, but you’ll be able to start feeling the benefits of living in a mindful way, straight away! This course offers a number of downloadable resources (including guided meditations, silent meditations, practice logs, Mindfulness training exercises and audio mp3’s), in fact, everything you could ever need to master the discipline of Mindfulness.
Here’s just some of the things included:
- Introduction to Mindfulness training, including what is Mindfulness and how it will change your life – You’ll learn how to use your breathing as a point of focus
- You’ll be introduced to a number of guided meditations (such as the Body Scan and Sitting meditation), as you build your confidence towards practicing silent meditation
- We’ll also demonstrate how you can introduce mindfulness training into your daily routine and how to use Mindfulness to improve your communication skills
- We’ll look at using Mindfulness for pain management – You’ll learn a number of techniques and methods that you can employ, in order to strengthen your self awareness, strengthen your ability to focus your attention on the present and bring you back to a mindful state
Here’s just a few of the training exercises:
- One Minute Mindfulness Exercise
- Ten Second Count Exercise
- Mindfulness Trigger Exercise
- Conscious Observation Exercise
- Using Your Pleasant Events Diary
- Using your STOP diary
Renaissance Life Therapies
29 Harley Street