How Ticket Booth Works
- You register with JT Rewards to receive updates when tickets for new events become available
- You see an event you would like to attend and purchase the ticket on our website via PC or mobile
- You make payment for the ticket securely using your credit/debit card
- You print your ticket and take it to the event, or simply show your ticket on your smartphone. Your ticket or smartphone will then be scanned on the door and your ticket marked as used.
Did you know all our vouchers and tickets are now enabled for Passbook?
If you’ve got an Apple device (iPhone, iPad etc) you can save your ticket to your Passbook for viewing even when you don’t have an internet connection. This is great for when you want to show your purchase confirmation to one of our lovely partners on your smartphone or tablet, rather than print your ticket.
You’ll be prompted to ‘download to Passbook’ when you buy anything, or can log into your account at any time and will see this option when viewing your purchases.
- If the ticket is not used by expiration, the ticket will become invalid
- Full refund available from JT Rewards within 7 days of purchase providing the event has not taken place or the ticket been redeemed
- Any refund request after 7 days but before the event must be submitted to the event organiser
Any Exceptions to these rules will be specified in the ticket.
Do I need a PayPal account to pay for the ticket?
No – You do not need to have a PayPal account, when you checkout you will have the option to pay securely with SagePay using your credit/debit card.
Can I buy the ticket as a gift?
Yes you can – but please check the ticket fine print. When you check out you simply place the name of the person who you want to purchase the ticket for, the ticket will have to be printed and given to the lucky person for redemption. The value of the ticket will not be shown.
When can I use my Ticket?
When you purchase a ticket, it will be in your jtrewards.com account. You can use your Ticket the day of the event start or up to the expiry date shown.
How do I request a refund?
If you would like to request refund, then please contact us within 7 days of the ticket purchase with your ticket code and name.
Can I show my Ticket on my Smart phone?
Absolutely, our mobile site has been specifically configured to allow you to easily show your ticket or save to your Passbook if you’re an Apple user; save the trees man!!
If you would like more information or have any other queries please get in touch at email@example.com or call us on 01534 882641 & 01481 882641