Speedboat & Dolphin Spotting Trip Along the East Coast with Gorey Watersports CentreFor £59 treat you and 6 of your friends or family to this amazing experience - 30 minutes Speed Boat & Dolphin Spotting with the Gorey Watersports Centre
- Voucher valid until 29th July 2018
- PLEASE NOTE: You can book your trip from July 2nd with your JT Rewards voucher code at www.goreywatersports.co.uk
- 1 voucher covers up to 7 people on 1 trip
- Multiples may be purchased
- Booking in advance is essential to avoid disappointment
- Weather and Sea conditions permitting
- Ski Boat can take a min of 2 people and a max of 7 people
- Children from the age of 2 allowed
- Dolphins are not guaranteed but FUN is!
- Strictly no refunds or extensions if the voucher has not been used before the expiry
- Fast & Fun!
- A chance to spot those beautiful Dolphins
- Bowrider seats - Seats up to 7 people
- Voucher covers up to 7 people
- Unique view of the East Coast from the sea
Gorey Watersports Centre are offering our JT Rewards customers Speedboat Trips for just £59 – and this covers up to 7 people for 1 trip!
Be sure to take a camera with you to capture the unique views only to be seen from the sea!
This completely different experience lasts 30 minutes and will take you from Gorey Longbeach, across the east coast to St Catherine’s pier where you will head off coast to try and spot any dolphins* in the area then you will head back to beach at Gorey.
Speed Boat rides are from the beach so you may have to walk to knee depth of water, there may be times it is from alongside Gorey Pier but Aaron will advise at the time of booking.
- Warm clothes advised
- Wetsuits provided if wanted
- Buoyancy aid provided and must be worn
We Operate with 2 Ski Boats:
Ski Boat One – Bayliner Bowrider Can seat up to 7 people. Used for Speed Boat Trips, Inflatable Rides, Waterski and Wakeboard tows for larger groups.
Ski Boat Two – Fletcher Arrowsport Can seat up to 4 people. Used for our Waterski, Wakeboard School (Lessons and tows) and can be used to back up Ski Boat One.
Gorey Watersports Centre is run by Aaron & his partner Jodie and 3 instructors (on school holidays). Aaron was previously a senior instructor at the centre before taking over ownership in 2016 and has had over 12 years experience within the industry with other roles over the years as duty manager, senior life guard, beach life guard and surf instructor through various sites around the island.
Aaron is working hard by upgrading equipment and improving services with in the company and introducing new activities.
So why not make a day of it and experience something else new!?
- Inflatable Rides including (Banana boat, Giant Donut & their Sofa Rides which will start in July)
- East coast Speedboat Trips and their Dolphin Spotting trips
- Waterski & Wakeboard School (Lesson & Tows) for Wake-boarding, kneeboarding, mono-skiing and waterskiing
- Kayak and paddle board hire
The Centre is open daily 10am to 5:30pm (weather permitting) on any tide between April and September.
Take a look at some of the fantastic reviews of Gorey Watersports Centre on Trip advisor!
Please note: Activities are dependent on the weather and sea conditions
*Dolphins are NOT guaranteed
Gorey Watersports Centre
La Rue A’Don,