Abdominal Detox Massage Chi Nei TsangAbdominal Healing Massage Detox and more with Chi Nei Tsang £24.95 instead of £50 for 45 Minute session - Save 50%
- Voucher is valid from 24/1/2018 to 14/3/2018
- One set of vouchers per person
- Multiples may be purchased and distributed as gifts
- Appointments are on Wednesdays and begin on the hour at 12 Conway st.
- 24 hour notice required for cancellation to avoid loss of voucher
- Please email Graham to book on firstname.lastname@example.org with 2 preferred dates and times on Wednesdays to book your appointment
- Detox , Digestive problems, IBS, and Bloating
- Fertility issues, Impotence, Stress
- Menstrual cramps , Hormonal imbalances Fibroids
- Stomach aches, Constipation and Abdominal congestion
- One 45 minute Treatment – Only £24.95! Add to Cart Above
- Two 45 minute Treatments – Only £49.90! Add to Cart Above
- Three 45 minute Treatments – Only £74.85! Add to Cart Above
Chi Nei Tsang (CNT) focuses mainly on the abdomen and employs deep, soft, and gentle touches to move Chi and train the internal organs to function more efficiently. The abdomen, the center of the body, has a tendency to store tension and emotions. If the negative emotions can’t find an outlet, they fester in the organs or move into the abdomen, the body’s “garbage dump.” Over time, this leads to stagnation, congestion, and reduce blood and Chi flow. Abdominal massage unwinds these tensions, thereby revitalizing the energy our internal organs and energetic meridians. CNT massage goes deep into the viscera and the muscles, especially the psoas muscle, which helps with backache and strengthening the spinal area.
Taoist monks and nuns practiced Chi Nei Tsang to enhance their health, to detoxify , and upgrade the quality of their Chi (Qi) so that they could successfully, and safely practice the highest-level spiritual meditation formulas of enlightenment.
Do not have this treatment during menstruation, pregnancy, with an intra uterine device (IUD) or pacemaker, or with stomach cancer or skin infections
The treatment. The treatment involves lying on your back on a massage table while the CNT massage moves are made directly onto the skin of the abdomen using an Almond oil.
Graham holds his sessions at 12 Conway St on Wednesdays only on the hour.
To book please e-mail Graham only on email@example.com.
Graham Taylor – Bowen and Craniosacral Therapist
12 Conway Street