Advanced CBT Online Course – Fully Accredited DiplomaUnderstand how we make sense of our emotions an help change irrational beliefs with this Advanced Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Online Course (Rational Emotive Behavioural Therapy).
- Voucher expires 31st September 2018
- To redeem your voucher you must email email@example.com
- Once you have purchased your voucher please email with your unique JT Rewards voucher code
- Fully accredited by a globally recognised CPD body
- Advanced CBT Course - Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy
- Totally flexible and convenient - you choose when to study and for how long
- Easy to follow with lifetime access
- Unparalleled tutor support
This course is fully accredited by a globally recognised CPD body, the Continuing Professional Development Standards Agency.
Taking this course will give you the opportunity to gain a diploma signifying formal certification for 10 hours of CPD credit.
Rational Emotive Behavioural Therapy is a type of advanced Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), that is focused on helping people change irrational beliefs, and is one of a very few therapies in psychology that has evidence in support of its effectiveness.
This advanced CBT model is known as the rational therapy, because at its core, this most modern of therapies is all about understanding how we make sense of our emotions.
This modern therapy teaches us that it’s not events, or things that upset and disturb us, but rather how we view these events, or things. In essence, how a person thinks, influences their feelings.
When a person believes illogical and irrational beliefs about themselves, others, and the world, psychological problems and mental distress will often be the result.
The goal of the model is to help people alter these negative thinking patterns and irrational, illogical beliefs, in order to overcome any resulting psychological problems.
I have created this course, in such a way that everybody can benefit from this amazing therapy approach. No special knowledge of psychology or therapy is needed, as the course has been written for beginners.
This advanced model of CBT can be effective for a long list of disorders and issues, with a good body of evidence supporting its effectiveness for each one.
- Various forms of anxiety, especially social anxiety
- Panic attacks
- Eating disorders
- All types of addictions
- Problems related to impulse control
- Problems related to emotional control
- Personality disorders
- Anger management
- Pain management
- Stress management
- Coping with health or disability problems
- Child behavioural issues
- Family relationship issues
- Issues specific to couples
- Personal growth, life goal issues, performance at work issues
As you can see, the model is a versatile approach, helping people with a wide range of psychological and life issues.
Included in the course, you’ll find a number of resources to help you apply the principles easily and effectively.
As with all of my courses, you’ll be able to benefit from full support from myself 7 days a week. I always get back to my students the very same day, and more often than not, within a couple of hours.
The Syllabus contains:
- What is REBT
- Happiness Self Assessment
- What do I need to benefit from REBT
- What can REBT treat
- Why you need REBT
- Using REBT as a Self Help Model
- How does REBT differ from other therapies
- What are the similarities of REBT with CBT
- How does it differ from CBT
- What is the ABCDE Model
- “A” Exploring “Activating Event”
- “B” Your “Belief Systems”
- Exploring the C in REBT “Consequences”
- Exploring the D in REBT “Disputing”
- “E” Looking at the “Effects” in REBT
- The three Basic Musts
- Type 1 Sub-Beliefs
- Type 2 Sub-Beliefs
- Type 3 Sub-Beliefs
- A whole section devoted to case studies and examples
- The three types of acceptance and the three core beliefs
- How to inspect your own beliefs
- Positive Thinking and positive self talk
- Alternative healthier thinking
- Plus a whole section devoted to resources, templates and worksheets!
As well as being the founder of Renaissance Life Therapies, Libby is a psychotherapist and has appeared on TV and radio and has had a number of works published. And for those people who prefer a more bespoke learning experience, Libby offers one to one sessions, at a discounted rate. The course also comes with a certificate on completion. For more information and to see the complete course visit: https://renaissancelifetherapies.com/art-therapy-course/