Last Chance: BodyTalk Access course at the Isis CentreA day course to learn a simple daily routine to help with 60% of health conditions and to reduce medical bills. Learn in a day, use for a lifetime!
- Only one voucher person
- Multiple vouchers may be bought
- Ticket valid for the 29th April only
- You must confirm your booking before 30 March via email or calling 07797 713282
- To finalise registration please complete and return the 2-page registration form
- Learn how to do the Access techniques on yourself and on others.
- Designed to be used by any layperson or professional to bring about significant improvement in health using five simple techniques
- Can be learnt in a day and only takes 10 minutes
- Great for self-care, and an excellent health care tool that can be used at home, at work and in the community on children, the elderly, anyone!
BodyTalk Access Course at the Isis Centre
Sunday 29 April 2018
9am – 5.30pm
BodyTalk Access can help with:
- General health, better sleep and energy levels
- stress handling, immune system support, chronic and arthritic pain,
- Muscular aches and injuries, headaches and gastrointestinal problems
- Circulation issues, lymphatic drainage, structural alignment, better memory and concentration
- Sporting performance
- Also learn a fast aid technique for all emergency situations
A certificate is given on completion of the course, anyone can learn and no prior knowledge is necessary. This course can be applied to Continuing Education points in some cases.
Morning and afternoon refreshments included, but not lunch.
La Route de St. Jean