Cheese & Wine MasterclassHosted and presented by Sommelier and published cheese & wine author George Catterall at The Windmill
- One voucher per person
- Multiple vouchers can be purchased as gifts or for a group booking
- Masterclasses will only be held on Mondays and Tuesdays 7 pm – 8:30 pm
- This voucher is valid from Monday 23rd January and every Monday & Tuesday until the 29th May 2018
- Learn techniques for tasting wine the professional way
- 5 different cheeses matched to 4 wines and 1 Champagne
- Cafe - Bistro - Gin Bar
- Plenty of parking
- Bus route 8 & 28!
In this masterclass you will be introduced to a whole new world of wine aromas. Try your hand at identifying some of the more obscure ones and prepare to be surprised by how difficult even the common everyday ones can be.
As the practical session continues you will learn techniques for tasting wine the professional way.
The second half of the class you will be sampling and tasting 4 wines and a champagne, matching and pairing each one with their perfect cheese partner.
George Catterall trained and qualified in Zurich, Switzerland. Between 2009 and 2015 he has been living and working in the Haute Savoie, on the French – Swiss border, hosting and presenting Champagne, Cheese & Wine tasting events, for both corporate and private functions.
Upstairs at The Mill Opening Times:
Wednesday – Saturday 6pm to 11pm
Food served 6pm to 9pm
Comprehensive wine list.
Choice of 3 menus:
Rustic Cheese/Steak & Fish Grill/ Pizza
St. Peter, Jersey