4 Course Meal for 2 Including Cocktails!Treat a loved one this Christmas to a mouthwatering 4 Course Meal with Cocktails for 2 at The Windmill - Now only £39.50!
- Voucher is valid for use from 23rd January to 28th April 2018
- Excludes Mother's Day & Good Friday
- One voucher per couple
- Multiples can be purchased and distributed as gifts
- Subject to availability
- Bookings only, with dietary requirements stated at the time of booking
- Available Upstairs at the Mill Restaurant Wednesday to Saturday 6pm till 9pm
- 10% service charge on food and drink for tables of 5 or more
- Vouchers not redeemed by the expiry day will become void
- The Windmill will be closed from 8th to 16th January 2018
- 4 Course Meal for 2
- Includes 2 tempting cocktails of your choice (24 to choose from!)
- Comprehensive list of wines
- Draught beers including real ale
- Available Friday, Saturday & Sunday lunchtimes too!
- Cosy, relaxed atmosphere
- Cafe - Bistro - Gin Bar
- Long voucher expiry
- Plenty of parking
- Bus route 8!
This is the perfect Christmas gift for those that love to eat out or maybe for that loved one that deserves a delicious meal out surrounded by a relaxing and welcoming atmosphere.
This voucher entitles you to a 4 Course Meal for Two PLUS 2 Cocktails of your choice at The Windmill in St Peter for just £39.50!
Also check out The Windmill’s extensive Cocktail Menu with 24 choose from!
Home-made soup of the day, local artisan bread and jersey butter
Pea, spinach & cream risotto
Garlic Mushrooms with Blue Cheese Croutons
Moules Mariniere in a creamy garlic and white wine sauce
Focaccia garlic bread with cheese
Fillet of sea bass with wilted spinach, mushroom, new potatoes
& lemon butter sauce
Chicken & Olive linguine in a creamy garlic sauce (v)
Hot Thai green curry served with basmati rice & naan bread
(chicken, vegetable or king prawn)
8oz steak hand cut chips & dressed salad
Choose a sauce – £1.50 supplement
Any dessert from the dessert board
Tea or Coffee (excludes liqueur coffees)
Please note: The Windmill will be closed from 8th to 16th January 2018.
Upstairs at The Mill Opening Times
Wednesday to Saturday 6pm to 11pm
Food served 6pm to 9pm
St. Peter, Jersey