Gin Tasting at The Windmill!A look at the origins and history of Gin, a must for all Gin enthusiasts
- One voucher per person
- Multiple vouchers can be purchased as gifts or for a group booking
- Gin masterclasses will be held on Friday and Saturday evenings 7pm - 8.30 pm prompt
- This voucher is valid from the 19th January until 25th May 2018
- A perfect introduction for anyone wishing to know more about the history of Gin through the ages right up to the present day Gin explosion!
- Perfect Christmas gift for the Gin lover!
- Sample small batch craft gins alongside the big guns
- Cafe - Bistro - Gin Bar
- Plenty of parking
- Bus route 8!
The Windmill brings you this amazing deal for all you Gin fans out there!
Sample small batch craft gins alongside the big guns. Let them take you from enthusiast to Gin connoisseur!
Enjoy a G&T welcome drink, followed by a nosing and tasting gin flight of 4 aromatic gins from around the world. Having identified your preferred flavour profile, finish with a personalised G&T and a selection of tapas consisting of olives, almonds , charcuterie, hummus, crudités & Spanish omelette.
Why not get your work colleagues or friends together? The Windmill can also bring it to your home or workplace should you not be able to make it to the Windmill! (Minimum 15 )
Please note: The Windmill will be closed from 8th to 16th January 2018.
Upstairs at The Mill Opening Times
Wednesday to Saturday 6pm to 11pm
Food served 6pm to 9pm
St. Peter, Jersey