CIWW Wrestling Shows at The Merton – 29 JulyCome and enjoy the CIWW wrestling at The Merton!
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied at all times by a responsible adult at a ratio of no less than one adult to every 4 children
- Children under 3 years of age do not require a ticket
- There is no reserved seating in the Star Room for Wrestling events and holding seats for guests arriving later is not allowed
- For your own safety, please keep off and out of the Wrestling ring at all times
- Only food and drink purchased within the Merton Hotel may be consumed in The Star Room
- Tickets are non refundable and non exchangeable
- We make every effort to produce events acceptable for the whole family and would appreciate that our older fans make an effort to keep their support clean
- The live events last about 75 minutes which features a 20 minute intermission where some of our wrestlers will be available for photos and autographs
- We reserve the right of admission at all times, any persons deemed intoxicated or under the influence of alcohol will be refused entry with no refund
- Photographs are allowed and encouraged but due to copyright laws there are restrictions on recording and broadcasting/sharing footage over any platform
- Super slammin’ wrestling action
- Meet some of the wrestlers during the intermission
- Food and drink available to purchase in the hotel
Come and enjoy the fun and excitement of CIWW wrestling at The Merton Hotel’s Star Room entertainment venue.
Channel Islands World Wrestling shows are super slamming fun for the whole family.
Expect serious amounts of sports entertainment goodness, so bring plenty of ‘boos’ and ‘cheers’!
Please note: CIWW make every effort to produce events acceptable for the whole family and would appreciate that our older fans make an effort to keep their support clean.
The live events last about 75 minutes which features a 20 minute intermission where some of our wrestlers will be available for photos and autographs.
Standard ticket £6.00 (allows admission into the venue from 5.45pm)
Express ticket: £7.50 (allows early admission into the venue from 5.30pm)