50 Minute Cranio-Sacral Therapy TreatmentExperience Deep Calm and Healing with a 50 Minute Cranio-Sacral Therapy Treatment- Now Only £24.95! A saving of 55%
- One set of vouchers per person but can be purchased as gifts
- The vouchers are available to be used on Wednesdays only and the appointments are on the hour
- To book your appointment please quote your unique voucher code in the email
- 24 hours notice is required for cancellation to avoid wasting the voucher
- Suitable for adults and children alike
- To book email Graham only on email@example.com with two preferred Wednesday dates at 12 Conway St, St Helier
- Voucher valid until 30th November 2017
- Soothing and calming treatment
- Suitable for adults and children
- Is used to treat chronic pain, anxiety, stress and other ailments
- Cranio-sacral is also used to treat colic, restlessness and sleeping problems with babies
Cranio-Sacral Therapy is an exceptionally gentle, yet profoundly powerful treatment with an array of benefits for both adults and children alike!
Relax with this 50 minute treatment from Graham Taylor.
Just choose one of the following from the the drop down menu above:
- One 50 Minute Cranio-Sacral Therapy Treatment – Only £24.95!
- Two 50 Minute Cranio-Sacral Therapy Treatments – Only £49.90!
- Three 50 Minute Cranio-Sacral Therapy Treatments – Only £74.85!
Why Have It?
Cranio-Sacral Therapy is used to treat a range of ailments including the following:
- Babies: Colic, Restlessness, Glue ear, Wind, Sleeping problems, Premature birth, Excessive crying, Neck issues and Outstanding birth issues.
- Musculo Skeletal: Chronic Pain, Whiplash, Head injuries, Post surgery, Scoliosis, Fibromyalgia, Frozen Shoulder and Body injuries.
- Mind and Emotions: Anxiety, Stress, Period Pains, Depression, Digestive problems, Irritability, Attention Deficit Disorder, Post Traumatic Stress and Insomnia.
- Other Conditions: Headaches, Migraines, Shock, Ear Infections, Chronic Sinusitis, Squints, TMJ (jaw) problems, Visual disturbances, Brain and Spinal Cord Dysfunction and Chronic Fatigue.
The Cranio-Sacral treatment involves lying face up on a massage table while fully clothed. No oils or painful manipulation is needed. The therapist will place hands on the head, the spine, the sacrum and any other relevant areas. Children are treated in whatever place and position they are comfortable in. This may be the floor, on a couch or massage table. Bringing a favourite distracting toy will be useful.
Cranio-Sacral therapy uses the light touch of the therapist to encourage the body to gently heal itself. The focus is on the subtle rhythmic motions which reflect the movement of the Cranio-Sacral system. A therapist can use it to facilitate a deep healing process. Due to stresses and strains, illnesses or injuries, the body’s tissues often contract and the musculoskeletal system can become misaligned. As emotional imbalances arise they also give a noticeable change in the Cranio-Sacral motion.
Graham holds his sessions at 12 Conway St, St Helier.
Graham Taylor – Bowen and Craniosacral Therapist
12 Conway Street