Enjoy Straight Teeth! @ Jersey Brace ClinicSpecialist Brace/Orthodontics assessment including all X-rays for £39! No waiting lists. Ideal for school children, teens and adults. Affordable flexible payment plans (starting at £27 a month). Saturday appointments available.
- New and existing patients welcome
- Great opening times, no need for your child or yourself to miss school or work.
- Open 8am – 7pm Monday – Thursday, 8am – 6pm Friday and 8am – 5pm on Saturday & Sunday
- New customers should arrive at least 10 minutes before to complete registration forms
- Multiple vouchers available for purchase
- One voucher per individual
- Children 16 and under must be accompanied with a responsible adult
- Voucher expires 02/02/18
- New patients all welcome- Children, Teens and Adults Care
- Avoid the hospital waiting lists with great affordable Specialist care from our in house orthodontist
- Invisibile / Clear Braces, Invisalign, Metal braces, Incognito( hidden) Damon and Fast 6 month smiles
- Affordable options available to suit your budget (starting at £27.00 a month)
- Appointments with Dr. Jonathan Abt ( Specialist in Orthodontic/ Brace Treatments) and Dr Carla Aleixo (special interest in orthodontics) ONLY
Find out how braces could transform your smile with today’s JTrewards offer! Be proud to show off your smile – whatever your age! @Smile also offer 0% finance and payment options to help spread the cost so speak to them today to find out more!
This voucher entitles you to a Specialist Orthodontics/ Braces assessment including all X-rays!
We have fast, invisible and removable braces to suit all budgets and lifestyles. To book a specialist orthodontic consultation with Jonathan please call 01534 745467.
It’s never too late to have the smile you’ve always wanted!
Gone are the days where the only people wearing braces are children. More and more adults who have spent years hiding their teeth because they are embarrassed are opting for orthodontic treatment.
Orthodontics is a special kind of dentistry concerned with the growth and harmony of the teeth, jaws and face. Around one million people of all ages have orthodontic treatment every year in the UK.
As well as improving the symmetry, there are sound health benefits for having straight teeth. Reaching harmful bacterial plaque that builds up on teeth that are crooked or overlap can be tricky.
Straight teeth are easier to clean so there is less chance of decay and gum disease.
We have been successfully transforming the smiles of our patients (children, teens and adults) for many years by offering invisible/clear braces, invisalign and aligners that achieve straighter smiles, often within a matter of months.
There’s no substitute for your natural teeth and braces are the only way to achieve your desired smile, naturally.
All of our orthodontic systems ( 3m Unitek, Damon, Invisalign etc ) are well-respected and trusted within the industry and treatment is provided by our Specialist Orthodontist Dr Jonathan Abt. and Dr Carla Aleixo (special interest in orthodontics).
Spread the cost – starting at £27 a month
Following a thorough appraisal of your dental wellbeing and a discussion of your aspirations, we will propose a treatment plan that complies with your pace and your pocket.
If you have always wanted to enhance your smile but are concerned about the outlay, we offer many different payment options for orthodontic treatment to enable you to spread the cost and fit your budget.
““I am absolutely over the moon with my teeth. Jonathon is a lovely person, and very gentle, and we had a good laugh. He has such a positive attitude and kept telling me much I would benefit from my new smile at the end of my treatment. I got so used to having my braces that I was actually a bit nervous when it came to taking them off. But that didn’t hurt one little bit and I am absolutely over the moon with my teeth”. Lauren
“Excellent service, the best I have ever had. The staff are all very helpful. I also like that you are well informed about the most suitable treatment.” Grace G
The benefits of Jersey Brace Clinic in St Helier
- Gentle, highly experienced dental team
- Specialist Orthodontics/Brace treatment
- Early and late appointments
- Open seven days a week
- Ultra-modern dental practice
- Great customer care
Please note that this is not a general dental examination but a specialist Brace / Orthodontic assessment only. If you require a regular dental check up etc please see your regular dentist or book in at our clinic.(Standard clinic charges will apply).
Monday – Thursday 8 am -7 pm
Friday 8 am-6 pm
Saturday 8 am-5pm
Sunday 8 am – 5 pm