Hot Thai Herbal Ball Treatment with Light Massage50% off usual price £24.95 instead of £50 for 45 minutes!
- Voucher is valid from 24/1/2018 to 14/3/2018
- One set of vouchers per person
- May be given as a gift
- Appointments are on Wednesdays only and on the hour at 12 Conway st
- 24 hour notice required for cancellation to avoid loss of voucher.
- Please email Graham to book on email@example.com with 2 preferred dates and times on Wednesdays only to book your appointment
- Soothing of sore muscles
- Easing of respiration
- Deep relaxation of mind and body
- Soothing and cleansing of skin
- Moisturizing and toning of the skin
- A general feeling of well-being
- Relieving of swelling and bruising
One 45 minute massage Only £24.95! Add to Cart Above
Two 45 minute massage Only £49.90! Add to Cart Above
Three 45 minute massage Only £74.85! Add to Cart Above
During the massage, a muslin cloth bag filled with traditional Thai herbs is steamed and applied directly to the skin at strategic points. It is a most enjoyable treatment and is combined with light massage.
The herbs include Turmeric, Menthol, Camphor, Tamarind, Plai and Kaffir Lime fruit.
The Hot Thai Herbal Ball compress technique offers several potential health benefits: It induces deep relaxation, relieves stress and fatigue, boosts both emotional and physical well-being. It is claimed to improve the circulation of blood and lymph and stimulates the internal organs.
Some scholars believe that herbal compress massage was first introduced to Thailand by monks from India, who established the first Buddhist monasteries in Thailand around 200 B.C. Others believe it originated from rural folk medicine and was passed on by word of mouth.
Not suitable for pregnant women.
Graham holds his sessions at Earth Beauty 12 Conway st on Wednesdays. Please email Graham directly firstname.lastname@example.org. to book and arrange your appointment. Appointments are on the hour. Please suggest 2 dates and times
Graham Taylor – Bowen and Craniosacral Therapist
12 Conway Street