IPL Skin RejuvanationImprove your skin with this fantastic deal! Only £49.99!
- Strictly one voucher per person
- Multiples can be purchased as gifts
- If you currently have any of below contraindications or are taking medication, please inform Jade when booking your appointment
- Voucher valid from 30 January 2016 until 31st March 2016
- If you wish to reschedule your appointment please call with 48 hours notice or risk your voucher becoming void in value.
- Please note if you are on any medication or have any medical conditions please call the Softlight Laser Clinic to discuss further before purchasing the voucher.
- Please note if you suffer from any medical conditions please call Jade to discuss whether the treatment will be suitable for you
- If you book another 5 sessions in the Salon you will get 25% off!
- Safe and effective treatment
- Experienced therapist
What is IPL
Intense Pulsed Light (IPL® ) technology is a treatment breakthrough that can correct a variety of benign skin conditions, such as facial skin imperfections, the signs of sun damage, leg veins, small veins and other blemishes, hair removal. It offers a safe, non-invasive solution that can be tailored to your individual condition and skin type, providing superior cosmetic results and outstanding satisfaction. This procedure is called Photo rejuvenation.
How does IPL Work?
Abroad spectrum of light is transmitted with the IPL® hand piece through a small, smooth, transparent light guide which is gently placed over your skin. The light penetrates the tissue and is absorbed by either the blood when treating vascular lesions or the melanin when treating pigmented lesionsdamaging them. The body’s natural processes then remove the injured tissue giving the skin a more even tone and texture, and a more youthful appearance.
Is IPL® right for you?
IPL® Photo rejuvenation maybe the ideal treatment option if you:
- want to improve the appearance of redness, rosacea and red vessels
- want to improve the appearance of brown pigmentation and age spots
- want a procedure that has very minimal down time and able to return to work/normal activities
However, speak to our Practitioner Jade about sunexposure before and after your treatment including the use of self-tanning products.
What is an IPL® Photo rejuvenation and hair removal treatment like?
Firstly, a cold gel is usually applied to the area to be treated and you may be given dark glasses or goggles to protect your eyes from the bright light. The pulse soft light is reapplied to your face and body, you may feel a slight stinging sensation. Each treatment typically takes about 20 minutes– this may vary depending on where and the size of the area to be treated. Treatment is generally administered in a series of approximately four to six sessions and you see gradual improvement that yields excellent long-term results with very low risk and minimal downtime.
About Quantum Lumenis Hair Removal Treatment.
An IPL produces a beam of highly concentrated light. The light emitted is well absorbed by the pigment located in hair follicles. During the procedure the IPL pulses for a fraction of a second, long enough to heat up the hair and significantly impede the follicle’s ability to re-grow. This process also treats numerous hair follicles simultaneously. Therefore, Quantum Lumenis is appropriate for treating even the largest areas of the body both quickly and effectively.
What can you expect?
The length of a treatment may last anywhere from a few minutes to an hour or more, depending on the size of the area being treated. It is important to know that the hair in an active growth phase (referred to as anagen) are most affected by the laser. As all hairs are not in this phase at the same time,more than one treatment will be necessary to achieve the best result.
The IPL treatment itself may cause some discomfort. Most patients tolerate the procedure well, but because some areas of the body are more sensitive than others, topical anaesthesia can be an option.
The appearance of the treated area immediately following treatment will vary from patient to patient depending on the extent of the procedure and skin type. Side effects, if any, are minor. They may include redness and swelling around the hair follicle which are, in fact, desired clinical results and indicate that the follicle has responded to the treatment. Most people return to normal activity right away. We will be happy to tell you more about your treatment, possible side effects and what results you can expect during your consultation.
Please click here to see a list of contraindications.
SoftLight Laser Clinic
4 La Colomberie