2 Hour, Learn to Paddle Board Session, only £20!Enjoy the summer, so be sure to get out on the water and learn a new sport!! Stand Up Paddle Boarding with Windmadness Watersports!
- 1 voucher per person
- Email address will be used to send future promotions
- Valid from date of purchase until 30/09/18
- Booking essential - Book online straight away http://www.windmadness.com/calendar/ using your generic JTrewards code, alternatively call - 01534 522888
- Perfect for ages 14 - 100! You’re never to old, age is only a number! (Under 16 parental guidance is required)
- A 2 hour, learn to paddle board session
- No paddle board experience required
- All equipment supplied
- Sessions of 5 people, maximising your learning curve.
- Make the most of your session by picking our instructors brains for the latest tricks and tips with constant instruction available
- Not only are you learning a new sport, you are also visiting some of Jersey’s scenic coastline
- Catch the sun, explore the coast, with one of the fastest growing Watersports today
- A new and exciting sport, with many celebrities trying their hand at it too
- Great fun, with virtually instant results
Let’s Windmadness show you the ropes and jump on board (quite literally) this summer – With a “learn to SUP/Paddle Board Taster course.
Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP) originated in the 1960’s, in of course Hawaii. It was a form of surfing on 5 METER “surf” boards!
In 2013 the sport was documented and soon commercialised, becoming so accessible to all abilities and ages.
area’s soon evolving, such as recreational paddling, SUP Surfing, Touring, Racing, White Water Rapid, and more recently SUP Foiling.
Windmadness has been involved with the paddle board scene since 2013, so we have a wealth of safe and effective knowledge, so let us hand that over to you.
The session is broken down in to a theory and practical based session, firstly we explain the basics of weather, general water safety, different styles of boards on the market, and the ones ideal for you/Jersey waters, all equipment needed, the theory of the paddle/blade, some beach paddle techniques, a quick Q&A and we are on the water. Now comes the fun part, learning to stand up, turn, stop, tweaking your paddle techniques, rescue techniques and a few more confidence building exercises.
The sessions are run with 5 – 1 (5 students to 1 instructor) meaning you get 20% of our instructors attention, so learning is quick!! Be sure to pick his brains with any questions you may have.
If you’re worried about our availability, have a look at our new booking system (Bookeo) and book online, right now!! – http://www.windmadness.com/calendar/ – “Learn to SUP” sessions are run every other weekend.
Sessions mainly run from Greve De Lecq, but should conditions not be favourable, instead of cancelling your session, we may just move it to Bel Croute or even Ouaisne !
Windmadness have passionate and professional instructors, with some instructors competing locally and internationally to a high standard. You know you’re in safe and confident hands.
Windmadness instructors have up to date professional qualifications to compliment their activities, such as :-
- BSUPA Level 1 Qualified
- Beach Lifeguard RLSS
- First Aid Qualified
- SUP Fit Level 1 & 2
- Over 9 years experience
- All our staff are also DBS checked and passed
Along with States of Jersey Toursim approved and Jersey Harbours inspected, we are offering nothing but the highest standard of activities.
Windmadness has Jersey’s only 100% mobile Stand Up Paddle boarding unit – with the largest selection of Stand Up Paddle Board activities, from Learn to SUP, SUP Tasters, Tours, Fitness Classes, Yoga Classes, Pilates, SUP Water Polo, SUPER SUP’s and more….you’re sure to find something you like. Coming on an activity with us, you’ll get the opportunity to explore some of Jersey’s amazing coast line, from East to West, giving you an exciting new perspective on Jerseys coastline.
Not forgetting if you’re a Windmadness tour customer, you get 10% off your first Stand Up Paddle Board package from Windmadness – You’ll be hooked and want your own after trying this amazing sport.
Valid until 30/09/18
Visit our website for more info on Paddle Boarding and what else we have to offer, from equipment to tuition, we have it all under one roof!
Windmadness Water sports
Phone: 01534 522888 / 07700324294