Last Chance: LSA Nomad Vodka Set
- Voucher expires 25th July 2018
- Paper vouchers must be presented at the time of collection
- All products advertised are subject to availability
- The Company endeavours to ensure that all information and pricing on this offer is accurate, but occasionally an error may occur
- The buyer is entitled to return the goods within 7 working days for a refund subject to terms and conditions specified within your voucher
- Goods may not be immediately available for collection but all orders will be satisfied by 19/05/18
- Whilst every effort will be made to keep any delivery date, time of delivery shall not be of the essence. The Company shall not be liable for any consequential loss incurred by the buyer or any other person or company arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date.
- The Company cannot accept any returned goods found to fall into one or more of the following categories: a. The goods are in some way physically damaged by the buyer b. The goods are found not to have been sold to the customer by the Company. c. The goods have been in the customer's receipt for longer than 7 days
- Holds 80ml
- 6 Shot Glasses
- The glass is dishwasher safe. We recommend a low temperature cycle and a mild detergent.
- Clean the wood with a soft brush or damp cloth. Do not leave immersed in water or place in a dishwasher. Allow to dry naturally.
This beautiful set includes six vodka glasses which slot into the portable wooden holder for original presentation at parties or tastings.These gorgeous glasses will perfectly compliment your table at your home.
LSA International’s unique style, original designs and enduring quality have secured their position as one of Europe’s foremost brands of contemporary handmade glass and porcelain. The Bar collection features timeless designs, all handmade and mouth-blown by skilled artisans and suitable for both casual and formal settings.
de Gruchy is one of Jersey’s oldest and most respected lifestyle stores dating back to 1810. It is loved as much at home as it is by the many international visitors who come to the island each year. Home to a comprehensive range of designer brands covering men’s, women’s, accessories, beauty and homeware departments.
A De Gruchy & Co Ltd
46/52 King Street