Microblading for Eyebrows!Get perfect, fuller looking eyebrows with this fantastic deal from Just 4 U Beauty!
- One voucher per customer
- Top up would be £50 paid direct to the salon
- Must have a patch test at least 24 hours prior
- Treatment cannot be carried out if you are pregnant
- Multiples may be purchased as gifts
- Redeemable Tuesday - Saturday
- Must book in advance quoting your voucher code
- 24 hour's notice required if you wish to cancel or your voucher will become invalid
- Please book in advance for availability as voucher wont be extended
- Please bring printed voucher with you to the clinic
- Expires 31/05/18
- Lasts up to 18 months (dependent on skin type and lifestyle)
- Fully qualified, highly professional service assured at all times
- Confidentiality guaranteed
Just 4 U Beauty brings you this amazing deal for Eyebrow Microblading for just £100! Giving you natural, fuller looking eyebrows.
Microblading (or eyebrow embroidery) is a relatively new, manual method. It is considered to be semi-permanent, as compared to the traditional hairstroke technique.
How does it work?
It is done using a very fine blade to deposit pigments into the epidermis. Because we’re impacting color closer to the surface, the strokes appear crisp and very fine. There is no “spilling” under the skin. The pigments used in this method have been formulated to match your original eyebrow color, and if the eyebrows are still present, blend perfectly into them.
The results are a natural, flawless, fuller looking brow. Initially, the brows appear darker, but fade significantly over a two week period. It is absolutely crucial to have a touch up done, as it is very difficult to predict how well the skin will retain the pigment.
Who is this treatment ideal for?
This method is ideal for anyone wanting to enhance the look of their eyebrows. The results are natural looking, hair-like strokes, regardless of the amount of hair present. People suffering from alopecia, trigonometrical or any other condition that causes hair loss benefit greatly from Microblading, as well as people who simply aren’t happy with their eyebrows.
How long does it last?
The results can last anywhere from 11 to 18 months, depending on different factors affecting the procedure. However, a touch up once a year is recommended to retain the shape and saturation of pigment.
Nicky Vaudin is a fully qualified brow embroiderer.
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 6pm
Saturday: 9.00am to 5pm
Just 4 U Beauty and Nail Bar
14 La Motte Street
Phone: (01534) 639305