Professional teeth whitening from @smile dental clinicProfessional Teeth Whitening! Now Only £145.00 from @smile dental clinic (Treatment carried out by a registered dentist). Enjoy a brighter whiter smile!
- Appointments with Dr. Louise Brownlow, Dr. Carla Aleixo and Dr Karun Sagar ONLY
- New patients or patients that haven't attended the clinic for over a year
- Spring clean your smile with professional tooth whitening from @smile dental clinic
- Achieve a whiter, brighter smile safely and professionally: Now only £145from @smile dental clinic (Treatment provided by a registered dentist)
- Enjoy a brighter whiter smile!
- One voucher per patient
- Multiples may be purchased as gifts
- Voucher expires 31st March 2018
- Call to book your appointment quoting your voucher code
- 24 hour's notice of cancellation required or your voucher will become void
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment to complete your registration forms
- Appointments must be booked before 28th Feb 2018
- Custom made whitening trays that promote the even distribution of whitening serum across your smile
- Carbomide Peroxide home whitening Gel
- The offer includes a dental examination with one of their professional dentists to ensure tooth whitening is safe for you
- Located in St Helier, opposite The Opera House
Teeth whitening is the number one dental cosmetic treatment in the UK today. The difference this can make to your face, your smile and your confidence is amazing. We want you to have a beautiful brighter whiter smile and enjoy the benefits this can bring.
Why have teeth whitening?
Teeth darken with age and also discolour with lifestyle habits such as smoking, drinking cola or red wine and eating strong coloured foods such as curries. Having a discoloured smile can look dull and ageing and our tooth whitening can lift these stains and discolourations and transform your smile. Home whitening will whiten teeth in 3 out of 4 cases.
With Home whitening – you are in control
We recommend home whitening with our individual customised trays and gel syringes because you can whiten your teeth gradually and keep going until you are happy with the colour. You will see the difference as the days go by. Once at the whiteness you are happy with you can keep your trays and use them at a later date to top up your whitening. You are able to purchase additional syringes from us, which will be great for maintaining your new smile. Home whitening can be done in the comfort of your own home at a time and pace to suit you – a great way to whiten your teeth.
Is teeth whitening safe?
All products we use comply with the most up to date regulations and standards and are completely safe. Some patients do experience slight sensitivity but this usually passes within 24 hours. We will examine you for your suitability for tooth whitening before you commence your treatment.
This offer is for a limited time only with one of the available dentists at @smile dental clinic (opposite the Opera House). All the dentists are gentle, caring and thorough who is especially great with nervous people.
What their offer includes:
- Professional Teeth whitening assessment and suitability
- A Professional dental examination/consultation by a dentist including a review of existing dental work and a proposal of any needed work
- Digital computerised small X-rays if clinically necessary
- Oral cancer screening
- Gum health screening and hygiene recommendations
- Bite and jaw joint basic assessment
- Digital computerised photographs
- Referral to an appropriate specialist or clinician if necessary
- A follow up review appointment
If clinically necessary what may be charged for is
- Large computerised full mouth X-ray if clinically necessary
- Professional Dental Hygiene and Cleaning
- If recommended, any other dental treatment that you may wish to undertake. You will be provided with written details of any recommendations from which you can make an informed choice. You will be under no pressure or obligation to accept treatment from @smile dental, although should you wish, a range of options based on your budget and needs can be provided.
Full terms and conditions of business apply. Customers must be over 18 years old. Professional home whitening is not suitable for Children, Pregnant or Nursing mothers. If your teeth are deemed to be clinically unsuitable for tooth whitening you will be given a full refund of £145.00.
Take a look at some testimonials for @smile dental clinic by clicking here.
Monday – Thursday 8 am -7 pm
Friday 8 am-6 pm Saturday 8 am-5pm
@smile dental clinic
14 Gloucester Street
Tel: (01534) 745467