Last Chance: Semi Permanent Makeup – Eyeliner, Eyebrow or Lips from Look UniqueSave up to 70% on Semi Permanent Make Up from just £140!
- Voucher expires 31st August 2017
- One voucher per individual but multiples can be bought and distributed as gifts
- Must be over 18 years old
- Please arrive 10 - 15 minutes before your appointment to ensure no delays
- Includes free consultation, patch test, your chosen Semi-Permanent Makeup procedure and one follow up appointment
- Please book in advance to avoid disappointment
- Please call Margaret at Look Unique in order to book your initial consultation on 077977 49 146
- Save up to 70% on a Semi Permanent Makeup procedure
- Choose from Eyeliner, Eyebrow & Lips
- Advanced Technician to carry out procedures
- Includes free consultation and Patch Test
Take the stress out of make up every day and invest in this amazing deal to save you time.
Choose from any of the below procedures from the drop down menu above which includes a free consultation and patch test!
- Eyeliner – Top & Bottom or Lashline Top & Bottom for Only £140!
- Eyebrow Tattoo – Hair Stroke, Scouse Brow or Powder Brow for Only £145!
- Lips – Lip Line with Blush for Only £150!
Margaret, the owner of Look Unique, is an advanced Semi Permanent Makeup Technician with over 3 years’ experience in Micropigmentation. Her qualifications were obtained from Dermace whose Academy is the only HABIA Centre of Expertise for Semi Permanent Makeup in the UK, they are accredited by both BABTAC and VTCT.
If you are driving to your appointment there are two sets of directions:
If you are coming from Minden Place car park end of Bath Street head towards David Place. With the old Odeon on your left take the next left turning. This is Nelson Street. Follow the road round to the right and we are on the left, we have signs in the windows.
If you are coming from David Place with the Royal Hotel on your left hand side, keep driving towards the Odeon. As you approach there is a car sales garage on your right, take the right turning immediately after it. This is Nelson Street. Follow the road round to the right and we are on the left, we have signs in the windows.