Dermal Rolling Consultation & TreatmentNormally £300, now only £150! Improve the look of lines, wrinkles, pigmentation, scarring and stretch marks with Skinrolla, dermal rolling at Transform Acupuncture.
- Voucher valid until 30th September 2017
- Only one voucher per person
- Multiple vouchers can be bought and given as gifts
- Voucher is for one Dermal rolling treatment to either the face or one area of the body
- Transform Acupuncture is open Monday - Friday
- Evening appointments are available, please visit website for more details www.transformacupuncture.co.uk
- Transform Acupuncture have a 24 hour cancellation policy, late cancellations will be charged for
- £150 instead of £300! Saving 50%!
- Combat the signs of ageing
- Effective treatment
- Diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Diminish the appearance of scarring and stretch marks
- Improve the appearance of pigmentation and sun damage
NEW from Transform Acupuncture!
Reduce the appearance of those fine lines and wrinkles with Dermal Rolling for just £150! SAVE 50%!
This voucher entitles you to the following:
- One appointment for a Dermal rolling consultation to assess treatment suitability
- One appointment to carry out the Dermal rolling treatment to either the face or one area of the body
- Medik8 Skincare product samples to help obtain optimum results, further products can be purchased from Transform’s Clinic
For optimum results a course of 3 treatment’s taken 6 weeks apart is recommended.
What is Dermal Rolling/ medical skin needling?
Medical skin needling, also known as dermal rolling, is a safe and increasingly popular anti-ageing treatment. It uses a single use sterile dermal roller or dermal pen to stimulate collagen production in the skin. As a result, treatment can restore a healthy youthful appearance.
Medical skin needling produces similar results to laser skin resurfacing and deep chemical peels, but at a fraction of the price. It is much less invasive, less painful and does not damage the skins surface and so healing time is reduced, resulting in very little down time.
Visible improvement is seen after just 6-8 weeks following treatment and continue to improve for up to a year. Results are quick and will last.
How does it work?
The tiny needles on the dermal roller/pen create a micro trauma in the deeper layer of the skin. There is no outward damage or scarring to the face, but it triggers the body’s natural healing mechanism and induces the release of growth factors that stimulate the production of new collagen and elastin within the skin. Consecutive skin needling sessions produce new collagen progressively until indented scars and deep lines are filled.
What can medical skin needling treat?
- Improve the appearance and minimise the depth of all facial lines and wrinkles
- Improve the appearance of enlarged pores
- Noticeably improve the appearance of acne facial scarring and pitted facial scars
- Improve the appearance of pigmentation marks and sun damage. Create a more even skin tone
- Improve skins elasticity and overall tone
Not suitable for those with any of the following:
- Scleroderma, collagen vascular diseases or cardiac abnormalities
- Active bacterial, viral or fungal infection
- Those on immunosuppressant medication
- Rosacea and blood clotting disorders
- Those on blood thinning medication (aspirin, warfarin)
- Scars less than 6 months old
- Recent surgery at the site of treatment
- Skin thinning medication e.g. Roaccutaine/steroids
- History of keloid scarring
- Active eczema or psoriasis at the site of treatment
- Active acne at the site of treatment
- Recent semi-permanent makeup (6 weeks)
Please note: Clients who suffer from hyper- pigmentation, can still have treatment but will be required to use Medik8 white balance click for 4 weeks prior to treatment. Products can be purchased at Transform Acupuncture.
About Transform Acupuncture
In addition to having a BSc hons degree in Acupuncture, Charlotte also holds a BTEC national diploma in Beauty Therapy, and offers cosmetic acupuncture and medical skin needling.
Lido Medical Centre
St Saviours Road