Last Chance: Stand Up Paddle Board Fit or YogaSUP Fit or Yoga! Only £9 for some amazing exercise in the ocean in the sunshine!
- Age limit is 16 +
- One voucher per person
- Must be a competent swimmer
- Booking is essential
- Expires 31/07/17
- Please note that by purchasing this deal you are also agreeing to share your email address with Windmadness only
- Jersey’s finest ocean waters beneath your body
- Strengthening muscles that would not usually be engaged
- Fantastic opportunity for peace and splendour
- For all abilities, so no excuses will be accepted!!
- Jersey’s only SUPfit accredited Paddle Boarding School
- 60 minutes of fun in the sun, get a group together, ideal for Hen Parties!!
Enjoy SUP fit or yoga on a paddle board in the sea in the sunshine! Bliss!
Now the sun is shining get involved and start a new fitness regime this summer with Windmadness Watersports.
If you’re worried about our availability, have a look at our new booking system (Bookeo) and book online, right now!! – http://www.windmadness.com/calendar/ Using our unique code :- “JTrewards Bookings” and placing your Voucher number in the customer notes.
Your voucher entitles you to the following:
- 1 x 60 minute stand up paddle board yoga or fit session (approx time)
- Learn how to properly use a Stand Up Paddle Board and perform dozens of diverse yoga or strength poses
- Increase core stability, strength and flexibility, it will also help with functional aspects such as balance, co-ordination and proprioception – all things that come in useful on a daily basis. Not only does it offer massive fitness benefits, but you will also feel better in yourself as it’s a great de-stress provider
- Receive full support and tuition from our experienced and qualified Stand Up Paddle instructors along with our accredited SUPfit SUP Yoga instructor Jenn Moore
- Groups are run in small classes of around 8-10 Students, so you know you’ll have more than enough attention from the instructor!
During the class all poses being performed are on a moving surface (Jersey’s ocean waters) , resulting in the body engaging muscles that it would not usually activate. The assorted yoga poses must be aligned perfectly for even weight distribution on the boards, leading to not only a challenging, yet tranquil class – but also an opportunity to improve your studio yoga practice.
Classes are for ‘all levels’ so do not delay in giving this enriching activity a go, paddle board experience, or non at all, we will have you making the most out of your session.
Why choose SUP Yoga?
SUP’ing can provide all over health benefits. It’s a great tool for increasing your core stability, strength and flexibility, it will also help with functional aspects such as balance, co-ordination and proprioception – all things that come in useful on a daily basis. Not only does it offer massive fitness benefits, but you will also feel better in yourself as it’s a great de-stress
Classes are run on Tuesday evenings at 6.30pm-7.30pm & Saturday Mornings at 9AM (when the summer truly kicks in) – all you need to bring is yourself, a smile, some water & sunscreen! Wetsuits + Buoyancy aids provided. (please try to arrive 10 minutes prior the session)
Once you’ve tried this awesome new element of stand up paddle boarding & fitness, you will be hooked for the summer, step out of the gym/studio and in to the sunshine with Windmadness Watersports.
Why choose SUP Fit?
It is a 60 minute workout, constructed with the use of stand up paddle boards!! Let them take you through a range of exercises in the middle of the calm ocean on a bliss and quiet setting. They cover a full body work out on the SUP – muscular strength, endurance, stability, core and cardiovascular, similar to what you can expect from a gym class, except their groups are much smaller and they are in the sea!! Giving you a enjoyable way to end the day, along with more interaction with your leader/trainer.
Classes are run on Wednesday evenings at 6.30pm-7.30pm & Saturday Mornings at 9AM (when the summer truly kicks in) – all you need to bring is yourself, a smile, some water & sunscreen! Wetsuits + Buoyancy aids provided. (please try to arrive 10 minutes prior the session)
Windmadness have passionate and professional instructors! With their lead instructor competing locally to a high standard, you know you’re in confident hands.
Our instructors have nothing but professional qualifications to compliment their activities, such as :-
- BSUPA Level 1 Qualified
- Beach Lifeguard RLSS
- First Aid Qualified
- SUP Fit Level 1 & 2
- SUP Fit SUP Yoga qualified
- Over 7 years experience
- All our staff are also DBS checked and passed
Along with States of Jersey Toursim approved and Jersey Harbours inspected, we are offering nothing but the highest standard of activities.
We are also one of Jersey’s only mobile Stand Up Paddle boarding units, enabling you to explore some of Jersey’s amazing coast line, from East to West, meaning every Yoga session will be different, with some different scenary and different conditions, always challenging you.
Visit their new website for more info on our Paddle Boarding activities and what else we have to offer, from equipment to tuition, we have it all under one roof!
Please note – By purchasing this deal you are also agreeing to share your email address with Windmadness so they can let you know of further fabulous deals.