The Ommaroo Hotel – St HelierOvernight Stay with Breakfast for 2 & Glass of Bubbly on Arrival at the Ommaroo Hotel!
- Available Sunday to Thursday Nights 1st Oct 2017 - 29 March 2018 (excludes 23rd – 27th & 31st December)
- Please visit www.ommaroo.com for Festive Packages
- Please check availability & make booking directly with hotel prior to arrival
- Voucher to be presented on check in
- Discount is based on our highest best available rate throughout the period
- May not be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Glass of Bubbly on arrival
- Full English & Continental Breakfast
- Stay in a Classic Double/ Twin room
- Late Check out available until midday – please request on booking
- Free parking
- Free wifi
Enjoy a relaxing Overnight stay for 2 People at the Ommaroo Hotel Including Breakfast & a Glass of Bubbly on Arrival!
- Upgrades & supplements must be paid direct to the hotel
- If you stay on a Saturday book and enjoy a Sunday Lunch the next day, payable direct to the hotel
- Seaview & Balcony room add £20 per room
- Table d’ Hote Dinner (3 courses) add £20 per person
- Stay Friday or Saturday Night add £10 per person
The Ommaroo Hotel is a family-run sea front hotel, renowned for its warm and friendly service, upon arrival and throughout your stay.
It has an enviable seaside location, situated directly opposite the beach and swimming pool at Havre des Pas, St Helier, offering spectacular sea views. The hotel is just a short 10 minute walk or convenient bus ride to the bustling business centre of St Helier, Jersey’s town centre with all its shops, restaurants and museums.
The hotel, set across 4 floor levels, has 82 en-suite bedrooms (with bath or shower and toilet), some bedrooms and bathrooms offering spectacular sea views. Enjoy individually furnished double or twin rooms with all of the modern décor and comfort that the deluxe rooms offer.
Guests can enjoy a delightful three course table d’hote evening meal, Full English or continental breakfast. A daily lunch and afternoon tea menu is also available. Lunch & afternoon tea are not included in the room price.
A warm friendly welcome awaits you.
There is a selection of dining areas, relaxing sun lounges, a landscaped enclosed garden, beach terrace. In addition a bar with dance floor, offering live entertainment (high season) and ample complimentary car parking for hotel visitors.
The Ommaroo Hotel can also host your ideal event whether you are planning a conference, special birthday or anniversary celebration. The hotel is licensed to host civil ceremonies as well as offering a range of event hire function areas, seating from 10 to 160 guests.
Once you have purchased the voucher you must telephone or email the hotel to make the booking for your preferred night.
Havres Des Pas