Thorough Pain-Free Dental Examination, Hygiene Clean, Polish & Airflow Stain Removal! Includes all X-Rays!If you’ve not been to @smile for over a year (or ever) then please join us for a thorough pain-free dental examination, and hygiene clean & polish, just £35. Children under 11 and under can accompany you for FREE!
- New patients and existing patients who have not visited @smile for over a year (or ever) are welcome
- @smile is open 8am – 7pm Monday – Thursday, 8am – 6pm Friday and 8am – 5pm on Saturday & Sunday
- New customers should arrive at least 10 minutes before to complete registration forms
- Multiple vouchers available for purchase
- One voucher per individual
- Children 11 and under accompany you for free. Accompanying children between 12-18 can attend for just £20, to be paid on arrival
- Voucher expires 31/07/18
- New patients, old and young, all welcome
- Available for existing patients who have not visited for over a year
- We provide a clean and polish for fresher breath and a healthier, fresher smile
- Restorations, potential problems and the health of the inside of your mouth are all checked
- Early and late appointments available
- Appointments with Dr. Louise Brownlow, Dr. Carla Aleixo and Dr Karun Sagar ONL
You know that visiting the dentist at least once a year is necessary for maintaining healthy teeth for life, which is why Dr. Louise Brownlow, Dr. Carla Aleixo, Dr Karun Sagar and the rest of the team try so hard to encourage you to visit.
If you don’t want to miss your teeth, don’t miss your regular dental check up with @smile.
During your gentle and thorough appointment, we look at the whole of your mouth to provide a complete oral health examination individual to you.
- Your teeth are examined for decay, sensitivity, fractures and abnormal wear
- Restorations such as fillings, crowns, veneers, bridges and dentures are examined to ensure they are still sound.
- Any gum inflammation, bleeding, gum disease, plaque and recession is assessed.
- Your bite is evaluated.
- We look at the inside of your mouth (tongue, cheek, palate, etc), which can be affected by various health conditions including mouth cancer.
- We provide a clean and polish for fresher breath and a healthier, fresher smile.
- Should you require follow up treatment, a plan will be provided detailing the dental concerns and the various solutions with benefits, drawbacks and costs so you can make an informed decision.
“Excellent service, the best I have ever had. The staff are all very helpful. I also like that you are well informed about the most suitable treatment.” Grace G
The benefits of @smile dental clinic in St Helier
- Gentle, highly experienced dental team
- Early and late appointments
- Open six days a week
- Ultra-modern dental practice
- Great customer care
- Guaranteed same day emergency treatment
“@smile truly live up to their name and I have no hesitation in recommending them.” Neville B
Our comprehensive dental examination and consultation can help prevent future dental health problems and provide excellent longer-term solutions for improved dental wellbeing and an attractive smile!
Please note that this is a general dental examination. If you require specific orthodontic (braces) or you are interested in dental implants, you may need to rebook for a more detailed assessment. (Standard clinic charges will apply).
The same applies to your gum health. If you require more extensive treatment, @smile will provide recommendations.
Patients under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Monday – Thursday 8 am -7 pm
Friday 8 am-6 pm
Saturday 8 am-5pm
@smile dental clinic
14 Gloucester Street
Tel: (01534) 745467