Thorough, Pain Free Dental Health Check, Including All X-Rays£29 instead of £59 for a thorough dental examination, plus x-rays!
- New patients only
- One voucher per patient
- Multiples may be purchased as gifts
- Call to book your appointment quoting your voucher code
- 24 hour's notice of cancellation required or your voucher will become void
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment to complete your registration forms
- Valid until 03/03/18
- Full mouth examination
- X-rays as required
- Located in St Helier, Opposite The Opera House
For all new patients get a thorough dental examination, plus all X-rays (where clinically required) for just £29!
This promotion takes account of the General Dental Council’s guidelines for professionals by putting the interests of patients first and foremost, and clearly defining the terms of the agreement.
Following your thorough dental examination, you will be provided with written details of any proposed treatment from which you can make an informed choice. You will be under no pressure or obligation to accept treatment from @smile dental clinic, although should you wish, a range of options based on your budget and needs can be provided.
What their offer includes:
- A thorough dental examination including a review of existing dental work and a proposal of any needed work
- Oral cancer screening
- Cosmetic Assessment
- Gum health screening
- Bite and jaw joint assessment
- Tooth whitening assessment and suitability
- Digital computerised photographs where required
- Digital computerised small X-rays if clinically necessary
- Large computerised full mouth X-ray if clinically necessary
- An outline treatment plan including, where possible, options that reflect different budget points. Of the options provided, they will highlight the necessary versus recommended treatments
- Referral to an appropriate specialist or clinician if necessary
Their comprehensive dental examination and consultation can help prevent future dental health problems and provide excellent longer-term solutions for improved dental wellbeing and an attractive smile!
Please note that this is a general dental examination. If you require specific orthodontic (braces) or you are interested in dental implants, you may need to rebook for a more detailed assessment. (Standard clinic charges will apply).
The same applies to your gum health. If you require more extensive treatment, @smile will provide recommendations.
Full terms and conditions of business apply. Customers under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Valid proof of age may be required.
Take a look at some testimonials for @smile dental clinic by clicking here.
Monday – Thursday 8 am -7 pm
Friday 8 am-6 pm
Saturday 8 am-5pm
@smile dental clinic
14 Gloucester Street
Tel: (01534) 745467