Last Chance: Typhoon Living Pizza Stone Set 13”This 13″ Pizza Stone from Typhoon’s Living Cookware range is a perfect and fun addition to any family orientated kitchen.
- Voucher expires 18th October 2017
- Paper vouchers must be presented at the time of collection
- All products advertised are subject to availability
- The Company endeavours to ensure that all information and pricing on this offer is accurate, but occasionally an error may occur
- The buyer is entitled to return the goods within 7 working days for a refund subject to terms and conditions specified within your voucher
- Goods may not be immediately available for collection but all orders will be satisfied by 18/10/2017
- Whilst every effort will be made to keep any delivery date, time of delivery shall not be of the essence. The Company shall not be liable for any consequential loss incurred by the buyer or any other person or company arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date.
- The Company cannot accept any returned goods found to fall into one or more of the following categories: a. The goods are in some way physically damaged by the buyer b. The goods are found not to have been sold to the customer by the Company. c. The goods have been in the customer's receipt for longer than 7 days
- Generous sized ceramic pizza stone
- Even and quick distribution of heat for perfect crispy base
- Metal serving rack for ease
- Cutting wheel pizza slice
- Gift boxed
This generously sized ceramic pizza stone distributes the heat quickly and evenly making your homemade bases crispy and delicious.
If pizza isn’t on the menu, you can always use the ceramic stone to warm bread. The ceramic stone heats up to a temperature of 230 Degrees C , which makes it perfect for keeping food warm.
Complete with a metal serving rack for safe delivery from kitchen to table, and a cutting wheel to slice your pizza with ease, this perfect package comes complete in a gift box.
de Gruchy is one of Jersey’s oldest and most respected lifestyle stores dating back to 1810. It is loved as much at home as it is by the many international visitors who come to the island each year. Home to a comprehensive range of designer brands covering men’s, women’s, accessories, beauty and homeware departments
Please remember to bring your printed voucher with you.
A De Gruchy & Co Ltd
46/52 King Street