Christmas Gift FLOAT SPA Floatation/Sensory Deprivation PodStunning Christmas Gift - float S P A (Floatation Pod Therapy Session) = 40 % Discount..! Further Plans & Packages available.
- 40% Off f l o a t S p a (60 min) Session..!
- One voucher per person but unlimited number may be purchased and distributed as gifts
- Bookings must be made in advance
- Valid between January 1st - March 31st 2022. Bookings must be made by February 28th 2022
- 24 hours cancellation notice required
- Give the Gift of Time & Relaxation this Christmas..!
- The only f l o a t S p a (Floatation (REST) Pod) in the Channel Islands.
- Deep Physical & Mental Relaxation (1 hour = 4-6 hours deep sleep).
- JT vouchers may be swapped for a branded Gift Voucher by visiting The Wellness Centre (Castle Quay).
The Wellness Centre (Castle Quay) is pleased to offer you or a loved one the opportunity to relax, rejuvenate, and unwind in the first f l o a t S p a. (Floatation (REST) Pod) in the Channel Islands and the United Kingdom.
Experience one of the most deeply relaxing therapies on earth which allows an individual to float effortlessly on the surface of warm water. This phenomenon is achieved by supersaturating the water with Epsom Salts (MgSO4), which raises the density of the water allowing effortless floatation. The magnesium rich water is also highly nourishing for the skin, and extremely beneficial for stiff and achy muscles and joints.
The designers of the f l o a t S p a have ingeniously designed the pod to incorporate underwater LED colour therapy and soothing sound effects (beginning and end of each session) to gently allow you to achieve a deeply relaxed and meditative state. After the initial colour and sound phase the pod then gradually begins to subtract out all external stimuli i.e. (light, sound, etc.) enabling users to descend into an unparalleled state of physical and mental relaxation in a weightless environment.
A single floatation session yields immediate benefits. The detrimental effects of stress on the body are dissipated: tense muscles relax, and the mind is able to let go and relax into a state of deep calm. These effects can last for days or weeks, and successive floatation sessions can have profound cumulative effects. Studies show that a 1 hour f l o a t S p a equates to 6 hours deep sleep
Try this amazing offer and make f l o a t S p a Hydrotherapy a regular part of a healthier lifestyle to combat stress, fatigue, aches & pains, etc…You will wonder how you and your loved ones ever lived without it..!
For more information please watch this short video…
The Wellness Centre (Castle Quay)
Tel: 01534 633060