Thorough Gentle Dental Examination, Hygiene Clean, Polish & Airflow Stain Removal! Includes all clinically necessary x-rays – NEW PATIENTS ONLY!Gentle Smiles Dental Clinic are offering this deal to NEW PATIENTS only! Please join us for a thorough pain-free dental examination, and hygiene clean & polish, and Clinically required X-Rays for just £39!
- Gentle Smiles is open 8am – 6pm Monday – Friday
- New customers should arrive at least 10 minutes before to complete registration forms
- Multiple vouchers available for purchase
- One voucher per individual
- Voucher expires 31st March 2022
- New patients only
- We provide a clean and polish for fresher breath and a healthier, fresher smile
- Restorations, potential problems and the health of the inside of your mouth are all checked
- Includes all clinically necessary x-rays
- Early and late appointments available
- Appointments with Dr. Zareen Patel
COVID-19 NEWS ! 🙂 A message to all patients, We are still serving you during this difficult time.
We have adjusted our practices and procedures in line with Government guidance in order to continue serving you. Our focus remains keeping our patients and staff, safe and healthy
Only £39 – NEW PATIENTS ONLY. Only 200 Vouchers available – Book an appointment today. Get to know our caring dentists. You know that visiting the dentist at least once a year is necessary for maintaining healthy teeth for life, which is why Dr. Zareen Patel and the rest of the team try so hard to encourage you to visit.
If you don’t want to miss your teeth, don’t miss your regular dental check up with Gentle Smiles Dental clinic.
During your gentle and thorough appointment, we look at the whole of your mouth to provide a complete oral health examination individual to you.
• Your teeth are examined for decay, sensitivity, fractures and abnormal wear
• Restorations such as fillings, crowns, veneers, bridges and dentures are examined to ensure they are still sound.
• Any gum inflammation, bleeding, gum disease, plaque and recession is assessed.
• Your bite is evaluated.
• We look at the inside of your mouth (tongue, cheek, palate, etc), which can be affected by various health conditions including mouth cancer.
• We provide a clean and polish for fresher breath and a healthier, fresher smile.
• Includes all clinically necessary x-rays
• Should you require follow up treatment, a plan will be provided detailing the dental concerns and the various solutions with benefits, drawbacks and costs so you can make an informed decision.
“Thank you so much for today ! Never thought I’d say that to a dentist!! I’m siting at home crying out of pure happiness! I never thought I could do any procedure without a twilight ( after 24 years of being knocked out for everything ) !! I did it I’m so proud of myself and it’s all down to you and your team !! Thank you x see you in 6 months for a good clean no twilight!!!” – G.Bickley
The benefits of Gentle Smiles dental clinic in St Helier
- Gentle, highly experienced dental team
- Early and late appointments
- Open five days a week
- Ultra-modern dental practice
- Great customer care
- Guaranteed same day emergency treatment
- Nervous patients cared for. Sedation/twilight sleep available
Our comprehensive dental examination and consultation can help prevent future dental health problems and provide excellent longer-term solutions for improved dental wellbeing and an attractive smile!
Please note that this is a general dental examination. If you require specific orthodontic (braces) or you are interested in dental implants, you may need to rebook for a more detailed assessment. (Standard clinic charges will apply).
The same applies to your gum health. If you require more extensive treatment, we will provide recommendations.
Patients under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Monday – Friday 8 am -6 pm
30 Meters from the Opera House – Next To Morrisons, Gloucester Street.
Gentle Smiles dental clinic
5b Spectrum Buildings, Gloucester St, St Helier JE2 3DA
Tel: 01534 638055